The SNYPER-LTEM Graphyte (GL) is a powerful, multi-language network signal analyzer and cellular signal logger specifically designed for surveying and logging 4G/LTE Cat M (GL), LTE NB IoT & 2G/GSM Global networks. The device can perform sequential surveys at a fixed location and store them automatically. Three types of surveys can be performed to determine if base stations are present in the immediate area: LTE Cat M, LTE NB IoT and 2G/GSM. Signal strength and cell parameters can be detected for LTE Cat M and for 2G/GSM. LTE NB IoT detects the presence of a cell and other cell parameters, although signal strength is not yet available for NB IoT.
- Advanced cell surveying & sequential logging of new and existing installations on
4G/LTE Cat M, LTE NB IoT and 2G/GSM.
- User-selectable logging options to determine most reliable cellular operator
- Presets for measurement cycles & measurement intervals
- Evaluation of MNO performance over time
- Results in CSV & graphical HTML format
- Save multiple logged surveys