Kerlink’s Wirnet iZeptoCell indoor LoRaWAN gateway is designed to support low-power wide-area networks (LPWAN) reliably and seamlessly. LoRaWAN technology is ideally suited to handle the three key characteristics of massive IoT:
• the huge number of individual endpoints,
• the increasing challenges for network coverage for widely dispersed endpoints or deep inside building installations, and
• the soaring amounts of data packages sent to the edge and to the cloud with low latency and small bandwidth.
Wirnet iZeptoCell IoT gateway allows network operators and owners to overcome the three main challenges common to deployment of customized and private indoor LoRaWAN networks designed for massive IoT:
• Simple and quick installation in varied environments because of its compatibility with different sources of power, such as multi-blade AC-DC power supply, USB and power-over-ethernet (PoE) splitters,
• Strictly plug-and-play thanks to market leading key features like zero-touch provisioning, eliminating the need for users’ technical expertise
• Flexible optimized backhaul options to accommodate customers’ different network configurations, as well as budgets.