The WanesyTM WAVE is a product based on the Kerlink Low Power IoT Reference design solution. It consists of a Wi-Fi and BLE device with a LoRaWANTM backhaul. The device offers in particular
the following functionalities:
- Communication in LoRaWANTM
- Various Wi-Fi services
- BLE services
The main purpose of the device is to perform tracking using Wi-Fi requests to capture smartphones for people counting or Bluetooth low energy scanning and zoning for asset tracking.
It can then answer various questions, such as
- "How many people and/or assets are in this specific area?
- "How many people and/or assets have been in this location for more than 10 minutes?"
- "What are the new assets seen within the last 10 minutes?
- "What is the list of assets in this area?
- "Where are these specific assets located?"
• Powered by DC supply:
o 5V DC supply via USB connector
o 3.0V Backup battery solution to manage USB cable disconnection
• 2 programmable LEDs as user interface:
o 1 green LED
o 1 red LED
• Micro-B USB connector
• Debug edge connector (for production and debug only)
• Operating temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
• Storage temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
• For indoor use only (IP30)