ATTENTION: For measurements, the device must be integrated in the respective LoRaWAN network.
With the LoRaWAN Field Tester 868MHz the user can perform field tests. He should do this before deploying his LoRa application. With the GPS of this tester, users can record points and positions. The field tester is especially useful for testing applications such as sensor networks, tracking, smart buildings and M2M security.
The field tester connects to a network via LoRa V1.0 protocol. It allows users to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic on the connected network. Information about GPS coordinates, temperature and battery is displayed on the LCD screen of the field tester. The user can control the use of the network as uplink, downlink SF and packet error rate.
Product Technical Data
- Data displayed: UL / DL - Channels - RSSI/SNR/PER - GPS - Temperature
self powered and rechargeable
- dimensions: 180 x 72 x 21 mm
- Zone: RC1
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to +70 ° C
- Standards: Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- Radiated RF power: 23 dBm
- Sensitivity: -126dBm Sigfox / -140dBm LoRaWAN: -126dBm Sigfox / -140dBm LoRaWAN
- Ready to use field tester
- Range up to 15 km
- LoRa network protocol
- Class A & C
- High precision GPS
- Self-powered and rechargeable
- Dedicated web application
Scope of delivery: tester with universal connector for Micro USB charger