The "Wirnet™ iFemtoCell evolution" is the ideal LoRaWAN gateway for Smart City, building management, energy monitoring and many other indoor applications. You can integrate the gateway into your central LoRaWAN infrastructure as well as operate it stand-alone. For this purpose Kerlink offers the local LoRaWAN server Wanesy SPN. The iFemtoCell evolution is connected to the network via LAN or LTE.
Advantages in the project
Thanks to zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), customers can quickly integrate Kerlink LoRaWAN gateways into their IOT network environment. This allows the gateways to be delivered directly to the deployment site and automatically connected to, for example, our ITalks Wanesy Management Center or The Things Stack. Other supported platforms include Actility, Loriot, Chirpstack and more.
Kerlink gateways have extremely low failure rates: below 0.05% for iFemtocell indoor gateways and below 0.20% for iStation outdoor gateways. All Kerlink gateways come with a Lifetime Guarantee* from the manufacturer.
*Information via email@example.com
- Indoor LoRa Gateway,
- Supported unlicensed bands: 863 874.4MHz EMEA, India)
- Supported LoRaWAN regional parameters: EU863 870
- 8-channel RX (125 kHz, Multi Spreading Factor) + 1-channel RX (250KHz or 500kHz, Mono Spreading Factor) + 1-channel RX (FSK) for 10-channel RX + 1-channel
- Backhaul connectivity: 4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback, plus Ethernet (RJ45)
- Power supply via:
- AC/DC power supply (90 264VAC /12VDC) with 5.5 x 2.5mm connector
- 5V DC power supply via USB C
- Uninterruptible power supply with 5h or 24h autonomy (accessories)
- Highly secure device based on a hardware secure core.
Zero-Touch-Provisioning (ZTP) with Magic-Link
SecureBoot (signed firmware)
SecureStorage (keys and certificates in a secured area) with ProvenCore™ solution.
Secured connections and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec)
Reboot (watchdog) and restore to previous management configuration (or factory configuration if boot issue is not resolved)