The ePoynt-4 series transforms the antenna enclosure into an outdoor Customer Premises Equipment (CPE). The enclosures can accommodate routers with dimensions up to 140mm x 120mm x 50mm.
If your router can be powered via PoE, then you are now able to represent longer distances between the location of your antenna and the customer. This is because instead of the limitations of coaxial cables, you now run LAN cables and can use significantly longer cable lengths.
The cellular 5G/LTE antennas are broadband and operate from 617 to 4200 MHz, covering the major 5G/LTE bands with excellent gain across all frequencies. The Wi-Fi antennas offer dual-band operation and cover the 2.4 GHz and 5 to 7.2 GHz Wi-Fi bands with a peak gain of 5 dBi.
The EPNT-4 is also fully salt water protected, allowing it to be used in highly corrosive environments, including chemical and toxic environments, thanks to the UV-stable ASA radome material. The housing also features a rugged mechanical design to withstand adverse weather conditions, making the EPNT-4 vandal and weather resistant (IP67 & IK10).
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
• ePoynt-4 antenna
• Screws for wall mounting
• 3mm Allen wrench
• 5mm allen wrench
• Pipe mount
• Surface mount gasket
• PCB mounting screws
• M6 x 90mm stainless steel U-bolt
• Cable tie
• M6 Nyloc and standard stainless steel nuts
• M6 stainless steel washers
• Broadband mobile coverage from 617 to 4200 MHz, with up to 4x4 MIMO
• Dual-band Wi-Fi at 2.4 and 5 to 7.2 GHz, with up to 4x4 MIMO
• Cleverly designed, decorrelated antennas provide excellent MIMO performance in both cellular and Wi-Fi bands
• Includes a high-performance GPS/GLONASS antenna
• Precise mechanical design provides ruggedness, water and dust protection (IP67)
• Wall, pole and surface mounting options
• Industrial factory automation, robotics and other M2M systems telemetry
• Agricultural automation such as M2M and IoT
• Broadband mobile-to-Wi-Fi distribution for marine/boats (inland and coastal vessels)
• Outdoor antenna for fixed wireless access (FWA)
• 5G/LTE consumer internet connectivity
• Industrial and commercial 5G/LTE deployment